Atlas Sodium Pressure Reactor
Atlas Potassium Pressure ReactorAtlas Gas Selection Module
|Designed specifically for applications such as hydrogenations or carbonylations where elevated pressures are required. Syrris offer the Atlas Sodium Pressure Reactor and Atlas Potassium Pressure Reactor. Both systems are modular and are available with or without full automation.
Atlas can be configured into 2 different pressure reactors.Atlas Sodium Pressure System (200 bar)The Atlas Sodium Pressure System is a modular pressure reactor that can be controlled automatically or manually. Available in volumes up to 450ml, the Atlas Sodium Pressure System offers heating and/or cooling, overhead or magnetic stirring, pressure sensing and options such as pressure control, mass flow control and gas selection.Benefits:
- High pressure: The Atlas Sodium Pressure System has an operating pressure of up to 200 bar (contact Syrris for higher pressures).
- Easy to use: Dry Bath for high pressure reactor is designed to fit easily and safely on the Atlas hotplate.
- High performance stirring: The Atlas Sodium Pressure System offers powerful overhead (up to 800RPM) or magnetic stirring (up to 1200RPM).
- High operating temperature: Will operate to temperatures up to 250°C (contact Syrris for higher temperatures).
- Variety of vessels: Atlas Sodium Pressure can be supplied with 100, 160, 300 and 450ml reaction vessels in stainless steel 316, hastelloy, titanium, etc.
Atlas Potassium Pressure System (3 bar)The Atlas Potassium Pressure System is a jacketed reactor pressure system that can be controlled automatically or manually. Available in volumes from 100ml to 2 litres and vessel materials such as glass and stainless steel, the Atlas Potassium Pressure Reactor System offers heating and/or cooling, overhead or magnetic stirring, pressure sensing and options such as pressure control, mass flow control and gas selection.Benefits:
- 3 bar pressure: The Atlas Potassium Pressure System has an operating pressure of up to 3 bar (see the Custom Reactor Systems for higher pressure).
- Variety of vessels: The Atlas Potassium Pressure System can be supplied with 100ml, 250ml, 500ml, 1L, 2L or 3L glass reaction vessels with or without vacuum jacket.
- Quick change vessel: The oil drain unit, jacketed vessel clamp and quick oil connectors allow vessels to be changed in under a minute.
- Easy to use: No tools required, twist and click control knob, large display and intuitive.
- Safe: Burst disc, pressure relief valve and complies with PED / ASME design codes.
- Wide temperature range: -80 to +200°C.
Modes of Operation Atlas Pressure Reactors offer 6 different modes of operation:
- Manual Pressure Control: Use the manual inlet and outlet valves to control pressure. Atlas Pressure Node and Sensor with Pressure, temperature and stirrer speed are displayed and logged automatically.
- Automatically Maintain a Pressure: By using the Atlas Pressure Control Module and the PC Software a consistent pressure to the reaction is maintained over a reaction period.
- Pressure Control with Mass Flow Monitoring: Maintain a pressure and monitor gas flow. Ideal for gas uptake monitoring.
- Mass Flow Control: Dose a known quantity of gas using the mass flow controller.
- Off Gas Monitoring: Monitor off-gases with mass flow meters.
- Manual or Automated Gas Selection: All of the above modes of operation are available with the Atlas Gas Selection Module, allowing manual or automated selection of up to 3 gases.