Nadia Innovate enables the development of user-defined single cell protocols and applications. Newly developed protocols can be transferred to the Nadia Instrument for high throughput parallel operation. By allowing users to control parameters such as droplet size, droplet frequency, temperature, agitation and timing, innovation is unlocked.
Flexibility: Open configurable system to develop new protocols and applications.
Transferable: Following optimization, experimental conditions can be transferred and run on the Nadia Instrument.
Rapid protocol optimization: User-defined adjustment of droplet size, frequency, droplet components, temperature, and agitation.
Easy process visualization: High-speed microscope and camera for real-time droplet formation observation.
Flexible PC software: In-run software adjustments to monitor new protocols and protocol adjustments.
- Integrated temperature control from 4 – 40°C
- Ability to visualize droplet formation at the junction
- View entire chip when using inverted mode,for visualization of reagent flow during early development
- Integrated stirring of 2 aqueous reservoirs
- Pressure control of 3 independent channels up to 1 bar
- High speed camera to capture droplet formation
- Seamless transfer of newly established protocol parameters to the Nadia Instrument