BioNOC™ II CELL CULTURE CARRIERS
BioNOC™ II are carriers for the growth of animal, mammalian and insect cells. Most anchorage-dependent cells have been successfully grown in BioNOC™ II carriers in both serum-containing and serum-free medium.
BioNOC™ II is made of 100% pure polyester non-woven fabrics according to cGMP guidelines.
The fabric is specially surface-treated to make it hydrophilic and biocompatible. It is then processed through a cutting procedure to form 5mm wide and 10mm long strips.
· 100% pure PET non-woven fabrics; regulation friendly
· High cell density (up to 1×109 cells/g)
· High surface area to volume ratio; S/V = 300 cm-1
· High specific surface area (2,400 cm2/g)
· Novel surface treatment technology with no decay of hydrophilicity
· All materials are manufactured according to cGMP guidelines
Material: 100% PET
Dimension: 5mm x 10mm Strip
Porosity: ~94% in Packed Bed
Specific Surface Area: 2,400cmฒ/g
Packed Volume: 15ml/g
Autoclavable: (121°C, 30 min. in PBS)
Gamma Irradiation: (25kGy)
Endotoxin Tested (Limulus Ameobocyte Lysate): (<0.25 EU/ml)
BioBurden: (<1 CFUig)
Cytotoxicity Tested: (Serum and Serum-Free Culture Test)
Quality Control: Bioburden, LAL Test, Cytotoxicity, Growth Performance According to USP <87><88>, ISO 10993-5